Friday, January 11, 2013

Slow Cooker Pork Chops-WW Friendly

I found a similar recipe on pinterest and decided to try it. It was delicious and the kids even loved it.
Also, it was very easy. I served it with brown rice and broccoli. Yum!

Here is what you need:
1 can Cream of Onion soup
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can of water*
1 packet Ranch dip mix
Pork Loin Chops, boneless and trimmed (I used two packs that equaled 3 pounds)

1. First, empty the two cans of soup and ranch dip mix into the slow cooker and mix well.
2. Next, add the pork chops and cover with the above mixture.
3. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours or high for about 4 hours.
*I added a can of water because I thought it might not be enough liquid. When the pork chops were done and removed, the juice was really soupy so I added some flour to thicken. This made ALOT of gravy. So I just put it into a separate container and now I can freeze it and use it whenever I need it.

WW friends....the point value on this depends on the size of pork chops used. Mine were about 5oz each so they were 7PP each including the gravy. I added Birdseye Steamfresh Brown Rice (1/2 serving) for an additional 2PP. Total point value for meal= 9PP
Also, it made a total of 8 chops.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment