Friday, August 28, 2009

coming out of the woodwork.....

So I think this crazy computer is FINALLY back to normal. At least I hope so, although it still won't print....I'm working on that part.

We have a busy weekend coming up but after that I'm hoping to get some things posted that I've been thinking about.
Today and Saturday we have Sean Gnekow at our store for a wine tasting. He owns Gnekow Family Winery (Campus Oaks wines) located near Lodi and is a really fun guy. Plus, we have the monopoly on him in Cincy.

Oh, and d starts kindergarden on Monday. I am SOOO ready, if only he had all-day school...but I'll take what I can get.

On a different note, I discovered this blog a while back (don't remember how) and want to share it with all moms. She is an incredible woman (her hubby also) and makes me realize that things could be so much tougher. They were in a small airplane that crashed August 2008 and suffered life-threatening burns (with 4 children at home). Their perseverance is truly inspiring.
Visit:
NIENIE

Take care everyone and have a great weekend...see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment