Tuesday, August 11, 2009

computers......and monkeys

I was doing so well getting back to blogging and even had new pictures and then my computer got a virus....the coughing was really getting on my nerves.
Anyways, I've figured out what happened to it but I'm still working on fixing it. So, for now, I am using my trusty 8 inch acer 'toy' notepad. It works for basic things but please be patient until I get my 17 inch baby nursed back to health.
For now, no pictures. Sorry....
In other news.....d starts kindergarden on August 31st. He is very excited. He & I went out yesterday to get some school clothes and new Stride Rites for fall. (We have a new Stride Rite outlet near us with $20 shoes..woohoo)
Also, his bike's chain broke and we couldn't repair it so we went to the Trek bike store and bought him a new (to us) one for the same price as it would have been at Wal-Mart (but MUCH better quality).

We have officially moved m, e & s to toddler beds.....let me tell you "IT AIN'T PURTY".....we have to
.
.
.
.
okay just got back to the computer...it would seem the monkeys that would be my children decided to rip the curtains off the window just now....they were running around the room with the rods in their hands and banging them on the walls.....

DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE THREE SUPER CUTE BUT NOT VERY TAME TODDLERS AND TEACH THEM SOME RULES/MANNERS AND THEN RETURN THEM TO ME IN A COUPLE OF YEARS....potty-trained and able to tie their own shoes......any takers....please? please?


eeehhhhhhh......didn't think so...dang it

No comments:

Post a Comment