Friday, March 13, 2009

day 72.....let's drink

Today I went to the Wine Festival 'trade show'. It's the one held during the afternoon for buyers/businesses. There are also dinners and other tastings the public can attend but we are supposedly 'special'..haha..and get first dibs on some of the new wines.
There were well over 700 different wines to sample. Of course I didn't try them all....that isn't possible in the 3 hours we were given to 'mingle'...even I'm not THAT good.
We even had these yummy Baileys shots in little chocolate cups...they didn't taste right the first time so we had to try another one just to make sure they hadn't gone bad. Personally, I think we should have given it a third chance but things might not have been so pretty if we had. Did I mention they were yummy???
Did I network as M told me to do? Eh, maybe not as much as I should have, but I got a really nice Riedel glass and a fun excursion with a friend out of the deal. networking.....smetworking.....
Cheers folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment