Thursday, March 12, 2009

day???......I'm losing count and mommy's medicine

This week has truly been crazy for me. I've got a deadline of Sunday to have all our tax papers to the accountant and its kicking my butt. A computer glitch erased a lot of my hard work in keeping everything straight so I'm writing it all down now as I dig through stacks of papers.

On top of that, today was the worst, most horrible, crappy grocery trip to date. Those kids are lucky we were in public because I seriously wanted to beat them.
d picked aisle 3 to have a meltdown about how he wanted a show and it lasted pretty much until we got home. And, not to be outdone, the trio had a 'screaming' contest at the checkout....the best part was that the dozen or so people staring at me couldn't see them in the wagon so it appeared that it must be one child screaming like a banshee while me (AKA horrible mom) just stood there.
Needing a little therapy after I finally got all the kids to bed, I poured myself 'mommy's medicine'. I know you are wondering exactly what that is....well it's about a cup of kahlua mixed with a cup of milk and a couple pieces of ice. MMmmmmm......I'm feeling a little bit better now.

I got this today from another triplet mom....pretty dang funny if you ask me.....as a multiples mom I'm so tired of being asked what I think about that 'mom with the 8 babies'....seriously do I HAVE to give my opinion???

Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment