Thursday, March 5, 2009

day 64....forgive me and toothpaste

Okay, I know, I suck. I've been absent for almost a week. I don't really have a GOOD excuse but my camera has been needing a battery that took me 4 days to buy so that's what I'm claiming for now.
SORRY!!!.....forgive me now?........good....
Alright I found this interesting tutorial...don't know if it works or not but I'm going to try it...with all these crazy kids I can tell you we have several dvd's that need a little help.
http://http://thehandmadedress.blogspot.com/2008/09/do-you-suffer-from-scrached-dvds_27.html

BTW....can someone please tell me how to make a link just show up as a word instead of the entire link? many thanks if you can...

Who else is following American Idol? Will that Tatiana chick ever really go away?

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo with you...Thank GOD she was not picked last night!! She drives me crazy! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Type the word you want to show up as the link. Highlight it, then click the "url" button. Paste in the entire url, and click okay. It should make the selected word turn into a link to your desired location! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete