Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pet Peeve Wednesday.......

Okay, so I know it is really Thursday but I did mean to post this yesterday....seriously I did.
Just so I can have a place to complain about people that I see in public I decided to make it a weekly topic.
HERE GOES.........

**Driving down the road yesterday I was fortunate enough to be behind a man that at every single light lowered his visor to continue plucking his eyebrows. Yes....it WAS a man.....yes he was PLUCKING his eyebrows.....even I don't do that driving down the road....geeessshhhhhh

**UNBUCKLED CHILDREN**
Okay, this seriously has to be the one thing that truly drives me insane. Yesterday, in two different parts of town I saw this.
First, a man was driving with his daughter in the back seat, actually sitting in her carseat, but not buckled in at all. She was leaning all over the place playing. So he thought enough to put her in the seat but stopped actually buckling her in? hhmmmm
Then, there was a lady with her 4-ish year old daughter in the front seat and of course, yet again, no seatbealt. And, in the front seat to boot, just put your kid in front of a moving train why don't you! auugghhhhh
I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for this..nada..zip..zilch..no way....no how....
So, I will amend this to say the only excuse is if you are in an absolute emergency, but neither of the people I saw were in any hurry what-so-ever. gggrrrrrr
It just drives me insane.

Alright....tell me what you think. What is your pet peeve? drives you mad? makes you want to scream at the person like a mad person?

Share Please!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment