Friday, July 24, 2009

pet peeve wednesday....

Yes, yes, I know...it's Friday but better late than never.
peeve #1
So, last week I went to one of those 'home parties' (you know who you are) and they only allow parking on one side of the street so I had quite a walk. Especially since the other friends..er... ..guests..er..inconsiderate people had to park their little 'I only have one child so I drive a small' car right in the middle of the block which kept me and my 'yes I have tons of kids' van from being able to fit anywhere close.
Now, this really irks me because I have to deal with parallel parking when I go to work and it annoys the crap out of me how those stinking little car drivers don't pull all the way up to lines. Come on people give us (mass)breeders some room here.....

peeve #2
I shop at Costco...in fact I'm there at least once a week...and I take all 4 kids with me. They are used to it and we do pretty well on getting in/out fairly quickly. Well.....not today...you see it was 'stare at that freak woman and her wagon full of kids' day.....that's right folks, 1 hour only for your viewing staring gawking pleasure in the diaper aisle you can see a mom with her 5 year old and 2 year old triplets.....they breathe, they speak, they even scream......(could it be all the strange people prodding me with questions that is scaring my children? and don't get me started on how they think my sex life is any of their business)

Okay....I feel better now....dang think of the money I can save by getting this all out and not wasting it on a therapist....

No comments:

Post a Comment