Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Queen Bee....or.....?????

So, I am reading to the boys tonight at bedtime...Goodnight Moon is a fave in our house....M & E were fighting over it tonight......I digress....D pipes up yada yada drag queen yada yada .......
what, huh, repeat please..!!!
D: 'you know a drag queen'.
me: 'what are you talking about?!!?'
D: 'a man that wears girl clothes'
me: 'how do you know this?'
D: 'that bee show'
me: 'what bee show'
D: 'the one with the flowers and the queen bee'
me: 'Oh! The Bee Movie?'
D: 'Yea, that bee show'
me: 'and it has drag queens in it?'
D: 'yea and the queen bee' (thinking his mother is completely ignorant at this point)
me: 'So, is the queen bee a girl or a drag queen?'
D: 'a drag queen'
me: 'Oh!! honey, you probably shouldn't go around saying that at school. It might be kind of hard to explain to the teacher'
D: 'not for me, I understand it is a man that wears girl clothes'

Geeeessshhhhhhhh.............guess he told me.
Where the hell do they come up with this stuff?
I swear I have watched that movie A LOT and never realized they had cross dressing bees in it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment