Wednesday, February 4, 2009

day 35.....these boots were made for walkin'


m discovered M's snow boots in the hallway and jumped right into them. It was hilarious, he was walking all around the kitchen. Later on he was trying to get both feet into one boot but he couldn't even balance to stand up. Of course, the girls saw this and wanted their turns.
......Update on the hunt for a cake......I've ordered a special cake for their birthday. I'm hoping it comes out as cute as I think it will. Can you believe they will be 2 in ten days? Where has the time gone? my little Valentine's babies......
This evening was my monthly HOM moms' meeting. What a crazy, fun bunch of chicks.....even Em....hehe......though a different word comes to mind when I think of Em, but I won't post that here. :) Love ya Em...you keep it real.

2 comments:

  1. You better be nice to me or I will give your kids pop and hot dogs!!!!
    I had fun in the peanut gallery last night :)

    ReplyDelete