Monday, February 23, 2009

day 54.....BAG TAG

I was Bag Tagged by T, over at Too Much Perfection.

The RULES are as follows:
A. Post a picture of whatever bag you are using today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!! AND it's contents!! EVERYTHING! Yes, even THAT!

B. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

C. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.


Here Goes:

This is my handy-dandy-every-day purse. It is a Vera Bradley backpack (in Medallion). I love it because I can carry it while dealing with all 4 of my kids. And it is machine washable!!

What I paid for it: It retailed originally for around $85, but I found it on sale for 70% off. So, I guess I paid around $25 including tax.



THE CONTENTS......

  1. travel size Tums smoothies
  2. 1 gnarled-up Kudos bar (need to throw that out)
  3. 2 packets of splenda & one mint tea bag
  4. 1 finger wet wipe
  5. liquid hand sanitizer (from the NICU days)
  6. C.O. Bigelow rosemary mint lotion
  7. C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine
  8. travel pack of kleenex
  9. small post-it pad
  10. 1 nickle
  11. Altoids mints
  12. Extra peppermint gum
  13. 2 pens
  14. 4 long forgotten Ricola coughdrops (need to throw those out also)
  15. a stray restaurant ticket used to write a shopping list on (trash)
  16. a stray business card used to write a shopping list on (trash)
  17. an old YMCA membership card (trash)
  18. 2 coupons for blue chips..yum
  19. a bag of extra beads for my troll bracelet..I was playing around with them Saturday
  20. tiny bottle of pink nail polish I just bought for the girls
  21. Maybelline liquid concealer
  22. bare escentuals spice lip shine
  23. my set of keys to the PT Cruiser
  24. my set of keys to the T&C and everything else
  25. my blackberry
  26. metal tape measure...I was shopping for storage totes yesterday
  27. my checkbook
  28. my wallet....which is its own pit

HOLY CRAP...I have tons of s@*! in that thing.....and it isn't anywhere near being full...guess that's why I love it.



I'm going to tag Jessica over at Got Triplets?
AND I would tag Em.....but she is a big lazy butt and won't blog
Most of the other blogs I read have already been tagged.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable bag! I wouldn't know what to do with all that stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete