Thursday, December 18, 2008

Changing channels and fat Santas

I happened to catch e as she was trying to reach buttons on the tv and vcr. Do you think that little smile kept her from getting into trouble?
....hhmmm.....(not likely)
This was actually on of the calmer moments of the day.

d had his Christmas Progam for school tonight. The kids did a great job.
The best song was 'Santa Claus your too fat'.
(excerpt)
I heard a reindeer hoof , then Santa dressed in red,
came crashing through the roof and landed on my bed.
I thought it was a dream, but quickly did I wake,
as soon as I heard Santa scream, 'I want a piece of cake!'
Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus you are much too fat
I was sleeping peacefully but now my bed is flat!
Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus how much do you weigh?
I'm glad I'm not a reindeer that has to pull your sleigh!
He got up off the floor and said, 'How do you do?'
I said, 'My back is sore, my head is black and blue.'
'So sorry!', he replied, and then he asked my name.
He offered me a ride, I said, 'No thank you just the same!'

Pretty funny song but kind of demented for 4 year old kids to be singing. And here I thought the tuition money was going for a quality education...and it's not even public school.







No comments:

Post a Comment