Monday, December 15, 2008

I want a baby....


..........a Baby Troll that is. Just what is a Baby Troll, you ask? Well, only the cutest little trollbead I've ever seen. He's this cute little guy with big ears and an out-y belly button sitting perched on a bead.

M thinks I'm becoming obsessed with these things. I mean, come on, ME obsessed. No way! I just need a fix every now and then. I think that is why the jewelers are so nice and run those specials for me. You know the ones where the deal is just too good to pass up. Think about it, isn't 'buy 3 get 1 free' just the best deal you have ever heard of? Now who in their right mind could resist that offer?
What, do I hear a snicker out there?
Here is the definition of obsess....(obsess: to haunt or excessively occupy the mind of)
See, that doesn't describe me at all. So I don't know what M was thinking. I think this all started because he saw my trollbead 'pocketbook'. It is just a little reminder of all 400+ beads available. I mean, really, who has a photographic memory. It's a handy, dandy, helpful guide. Really it is.
That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment