Friday, December 12, 2008

Gum chewing & Beer Tastings

Okay, so I'm sitting here quietly working on my computer not bothering a soul when I start hearing this smack, smack, smack sound behind me. I turn around and M is just gnawing away open-mouthed on gum. We've been married for 6 years and I can count on one hand how many times he has actually chewed gum and he picks tonight to do it right behind me. So why won't he chew with his mouth closed, because he has a cold and can't breathe otherwise. OMG, can I just slap him and be done with it?
Okay...better now.....
On a different note, we are gearing up for yet another beer tasting this weekend. I'm just finishing my tasting notes. How many ways are there to describe hops and a beer's head?? (minds out of the gutter please)
For those that don't know, we own a small wine & beer store. M is the wine guy and I'm the beer b!!!! (his words, not mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment