Saturday, December 13, 2008

Little people and wrinkled skin

Okay, so M and I are sitting here looking at pictures of the triplets when they were first born. It is so hard to believe that they are almost two years old. Well...when you see the chaos they cause on a daily basis, it seems they should be five or something, but you know what I mean.

They were so tiny and wrinkly, with no extra fat on their hands and feet so the skin clung to their bones. Together they didn't even weigh eleven pounds. Now they all weigh around 25 pounds each.

It's amazing how quickly they grow and change and become these little people that are so independent.

Even when the kids are driving me to my last nerve, I'm thankful to have these four amazing, funny, sensitive, beautiful, ornery, sweet, loving, rambunctious children that God has given me.

Sweet dreams, my little monkeys, see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment