Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!!


Happy Birthday Dad!!!! I love you!!!


Okay, so if you read my post from the other day you know it was insanely cold here. Well today it is 52 degrees outside and rainy. This yo-yo'ing is crazy.


I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas. Time flies so fast. I think we have everything we need, not that we really NEED anything (other than about 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep), but I think the kids will have a blast tomorrow. Later d is going to help me make chocolate covered pretzel sticks. We made some the other night and he loved it. Also, he helped me wash dishes and did a great job. Other than not liking his shirt getting wet of course.

Here is our tree that d helped me decorate.

I hope everyone has a fun, safe, happy, blessed Christmas.

2 comments: