Wednesday, January 14, 2009

day 14.....a story a day

Okay, so a friend of mine (haha) wants a story a day AND a lesson in life.....geeeeesshhhhh..talk about stress, now I really have to use my grey cells.
All right, a couple of funny things.
The other day the kids were taking their nap and s woke up so M went and got her. He came back down and said I needed to go and look at e in bed. I go in their room and she is asleep in her crib butt naked, clothes piled neatly on the floor. It was hilarious.
Sunday d went to church with the grandparents. The grandparents told him he couldn't take communion since he decided to eat breakfast that morning. So d said, "If I don't eat how am I supposed to grow?" (good point)
We didn't really do anything today so all of my pictures are of the kids following me around and saying 'cheeeeeeezzzzz'. I won't bore you with the pics.
I'll get back to you on the 'lesson in life', Em. BTW....still waiting on your blog.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, the naked kid in the crib! I love it!!! I guess the lesson here is that Grandpa doesn't always know best...of course D ate breakfast...you try explaining a fast before communion to a 4 year old. duh.

    ReplyDelete