Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5.....back to school.....I had a date


Today was the first day back to school for d, somehow I made it through his two week holiday break. It was also the birthday of one of the girls in class so they had big cupcakes. Don't you love it when the teacher sends your kid home junked up on sugar??....he was literally bouncing down the hall.
M and I had a babysitter so we could go out on a date. We ate at Bravo (so-so food) and watched Four Christmases (very funny). Then we wandered around a used bookstore for a while until we had to come home. All-in-all it was a nice night out for us, it has been at least 2 years since we went to a movie together. I'm thinking we need to try to schedule a movie night more often.
The picture to the left is Music Hall. She is a grand old building that is just amazing inside. I love when they restore old theatres instead of building new, modern monstrosities.
I have an early day tomorrow so I'll close for now. Hope everyone is having a good year so far.
BTW.......Em, I'm still waiting on your blog to appear.....anxious readers await

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very cool that you got to go on a date! I went to see Four Christmases alone. It was cute.

    ReplyDelete