Sunday, January 18, 2009

day 18......computers or S & M


I bought a new MINI-laptop this weekend. It is so cute. It has an 8.9 inch screen. This is supposedly one of the best ones based on several reviews I read. We also took advantage of Circuit City closing and their deals.
We got it home and d asked if it was for him. Uummmm.....no computer for a 4 year old. I did let him visit his favorite websites with me though. This morning he asked when we are going to use it again...hehe



Okay, so M is a notary. He used to do mortgage closings but now just notarizes whatever needs done. The banks up the street from the store send people down to him. So yesterday this lady comes in with a paper to notarize. She is in her mid-40's, very nice, very unassuming. She signs the paper, M does his part, she buys some wine and leaves. M turns to me and says, "I've seen ALOT of things over the years notarzing but that was a first".

Turns out it was a contract to enter into a S&M relationship, with her as the submissive. It was an acknowledgement that she might suffer mental/physical pain while in the relationship.

Don't misunderstand me here....to each his/her own.....just surprising to see that paper in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment