Tuesday, January 27, 2009

day 27....my guest writer

....and now folks, for your reading pleasure, a guest writer that has been so gracious as to do my blogging for me.......

Once upon a time in a very far away place-
I had a friend that was going to stay in touch thru cyber-space.
Her name is Julie and a blog she decided to write-
But now she is 4 days behind and I'm wondering if she might...
Be ready to give up this 365 day resolution?
Could there be a fix or an easy solution?
Has triplets, wine, and beer
Filled my friend with fear?
Is it too late for her to bounce back and get on track?
Or will she go down in history as the blog slack?

Everyone, thank Em for her enjoyable poem.

***hhmmm, any lesson here?
***Don't be a Miss Smartypants or I'll post it for the world to see.

BTW...........no pics today, I'm waiting for the snow/ice to stop to go outside with the camera.
And we have 6 impromptu guests staying here with us until the storm is over.

2 comments:

  1. OK, it is official...you are a brat. 6 impromptu guests?
    BTW- your guest writer rocks!

    ReplyDelete