Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8.....interesting find and first closet finished

Okay, so what do a pig, a potty, a construction worker and a cow have in common?

I discovered them all stuffed down s's sleeper leg this morning. She has this habit of 'hoarding' toys in her sleeper. It's actually quite funny because she will limp around with all this crap and then can't get it back out to play with.

If you remember from a few days ago, I said my 'resolution' was to get all my closets organized.
Well...I finished the first one. If you scroll back to DAY ONE you can see the before and here is the after. Man, did I have a ton of crap to throw out. I think half of my food was expired or about to...pretty scary.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the pantry looks great!

    LOL @ the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so totally salivating with jealousy over the neatness of that pantry. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete