Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3....115 different beers on the shelves?!


Today I spent re-organizing my 'beer cube' at the store. Why? Well, because I got this crazy idea in my head that they really should be sorted by style and then alphabetically and then...well, you get the idea.
Next time I get some crazy idea like that again, PLEASE tell me to just sit on my hands because what should have been easy took me (honestly) four stinking days to do.
Yes, I'm sure that little bit of OCD in me must have reared its ugly head but I've tied it up and shoved it in the closet so everything will be just fine.........did you hear that scratching on the door?? you did didn't you...come on tell me you heard it too.....

1 comment:

  1. oh I hear it alright...just not sure if it's yours or mine I hear...

    ReplyDelete