Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6......rainy and cold



Today was cold and we had freezing rain. We have been very lucky so far this winter, it has been pretty mild. I'm sure 'old man winter' is going to kick our butts soon though.

I decided to read a magazine this evening and ended up with 4 kids sitting on me to read along. Other than being uncomfortable it was kind of cute. The babies kept pointing at pictures for me to tell them the words and they would repeat them.

How much longer can I call them my 'babies'? Can you believe they will be 2 years old in 39 days....not that I'm counting. Time really flies....I'll have to post a picture of them when they were just home. Man, they were so little.

My picture for today....I think it's cool. It's the train tracks and stone streets that run through part of downtown. Funny, isn't it, they just leave them, they don't go anywhere and can't be used but someone somewhere decided to leave them.......

1 comment:

  1. I think that's so sweet that they all wanted to read with you!

    The picture is cool. We have a street like that in town, too.

    ReplyDelete