Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 7....On the inside looking out....and a great bunch of ladies


Today we had some snow, not a lot of accumulation but it was pretty. This picture was taken pretty early in the day of our backyard. 3 of the 4 monkeys were 'helping' me look out the window.
Tonight I went to my multiples' moms meeting. I just have to say they really are a great group of women. Life is so hectic at times with so many kids that you really do start to think you are all alone in your feelings. Tonight we started talking and realized that most of us feel the same way and I think it really helped to know that we truly do know and understand what each other is going through.
Here is the thought that for me came out of the evening: If you don't take care of yourself, how can you possibly take care of your children? Ensure your physical and emotional well-being so that you can be a good and loving mother.
Take care everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment